About ICF Wisconsin
ICF Wisconsin was chartered in January 2002. ICF Wisconsin’s goals are to:
- enhance the professional development, practice-building and spirit of community among its members.
- raise community awareness about the coaching profession.
- provide a network through which its members can share opportunities.
- provide a forum wherein the members can discuss issues of professional concern.
- provide the opportunity for its members to collaborate in providing resources and solutions for their clients.
- provide opportunities for its members to be of service to the area community.
- provide a bi-directional communication channel between chapter members and the ICF headquarters and leadership.
- encourage the highest standards of ethics, to model integrity, to assure ethical costs and services for our clients, and to help preserve the self-regulation and integrity of the coaching profession.
To support and inspire Wisconsin coaches to co-create transformational change and build credibility for the Wisconsin coaching community.
We are a thriving, sustainable chapter creating:
a community of professional coaches
connection to those we can serve
collaboration among our members and with our alliances
competency development of our professional skills
Board of Directors:
President – Nicole Pulito
Treasurer & President Elect – Ndidi Yaucher
Secretary – Laurie Crawford
Education & Development Chair – Laura Dolnik
Membership Chair – Yengyee Lor
Outreach Chair - Krista Morrissey
Nomination Committee Chair - Carol Prochaska
At Large Member - Susan Slocum
At Large Member - Tana Laudolff
We have a robust schedule of programming designed to build coaches business skills and their awareness of the ICF Core Competencies. There are a number of educational opportunities such as the Learning community and coach cohort opportunities. The learning community offers competency and development resources for members to earn continuing education credits for use in certification or recertification. We encourage you to find out more information on upcoming webinars and coaching cohort dates by visiting the events page for a complete description of scheduled programs, pricing and registration information.
Our Executive Committee meetings are held on the second Monday of the month and are open to all members. Please feel free to contact us for the call-in conference line information.
If interested in learning more about ICF Wisconsin, please subscribe to our monthly newsletter.