ICF Wisconsin was chartered in January 2002. ICF Wisconsin’s goals are to:
- Enhance the professional development, practice-building and spirit of community among its members.
- Raise community awareness about the coaching profession.
- Provide a network through which its members can share opportunities.
- Provide a forum wherein the members can discuss issues of professional concern.
- Provide the opportunity for its members to collaborate in providing resources and solutions for their clients.
- Provide opportunities for its members to be of service to the area community.
- Provide a bi-directional communication channel between chapter members and the ICF headquarters and leadership.
- Encourage the highest standards of ethics, to model integrity, to assure ethical costs and services for our clients, and to help preserve the self-regulation and integrity of the coaching profession.
We are the premier learning and networking organization for professional coaches in Wisconsin.
We are a thriving, sustainable chapter creating:
a community of professional coaches
connection to those we can serve
collaboration among our members and with our alliances
competency development of our professional skills
Board of Directors:
President - Ndidi Yaucher
Past President – Nicole Pulito
Treasurer – Susan Slocum
Secretary – Laurie Crawford
Education & Development Chair – Laura Dolnik
Membership Chair – Yengyee Lor
Outreach Chair - Krista Morrissey
At Large Member - Lisa Robb
At Large Member - Tana Laudolff
At Large Member/Governance Chair - Toral Livingston-Jha
Board Roster 2019