Holly has assisted organizations and their people for more than 25 years in overcoming organizational and individual challenges that surface in today’s fast-paced business environment. Her passions and expertise include coaching, leadership development, women in leadership/gender equality, and managing careers. Holly helps leaders understand the connection points of intention, behavior and decision that lead to personal impact, operational outcomes, and business results. She helps individuals develop awareness, alignment, and new competencies that achieve professional and organizational success as well as personal fulfillment.
As Vice President & Managing Principal North America Coaching, Holly was responsible for leading the North America Leadership Coaching practice and the Talent Management Project Management Office reporting to the Group Executive Vice President, Americas. She was responsible for all aspects of the leadership coaching practice in the United States and Canada including approximately two dozen full-time staff and 300+ project employees. She served as the North American Community of Practice Leader for Leadership Coaching and as a key member of Global Center of Excellence for Leadership Coaching for this $20 billion Fortune 500 company.
Holly has a strong background in sales, sales management, customer service and operations management. She has managed key national accounts, large scale projects, and strategic client relationships throughout her career. She is a four-time recipient of the President’s Award for Outstanding Service and Achievement. Holly held leadership roles at one of the world’s largest accounting and management consulting firms as well as a large national retailer. Additionally, she successfully co-owned and operated a small health and fitness business for several years.
· Executive and leader development
· Effective communication
· Strategic understanding and impact
· Relationship building
· Leadership influence and effectiveness
· Women in leadership
· Managing careers
· M.B.A., Ottawa University, Kansas City
· B.S., Management, Summa Cum Laude, Cardinal Stritch University, Milwaukee
· Certificate in Sales and Sales Management
· International Coach Federation, Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
· New Ventures West, Certified Integral Coach®
· Hogan Leadership Forecast Series Certified
· Management Research Group Leadership Effectiveness Assessment Certified