Join the 100,000+ people who have learned how to achieve business and career success with LinkedIn, the world's most popular professional networking site, from Wayne Breitbarth, a nationally recognized speaker, author and consultant.
In this highly actionable presentation you will learn how to:
- Promote and grow your business
- Find your ideal prospects
- Connect with decision makers
- Get found by the right people
- Gain competitive intelligence
- Use your experience and relationships to meet your business and career goals
- Create a compelling profile that will help the right people find you
- Successfully search for potential customers, employers, suppliers, employees, etc.
- Effectively engage with LinkedIn members who can help you
- Use hidden LinkedIn features to generate significant business opportunities
To be selected to have your LinkedIn profile reviewed by Wayne during the webinar, send an email with the subject line ‘review my profile’ to firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners will be notified by email by August 10.
Participants will earn 2 Resource Development CCEs for attending this webinar.
Wayne Breitbarth is the CEO of Power Formula LLC. He is an experienced businessman, speaker, and author and a globally recognized industry leader in LinkedIn training, marketing, and consulting.
He has shared his expertise with more than 100,000 business professionals through private business consulting, dynamic presentations to worldwide audiences, and his critically acclaimed book The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success (now in its fourth edition). He has been featured in Forbes, Inc., Wired, and American Express Open Forum and seen on NBC and Fox Business.
Wayne works with companies to develop a comprehensive strategy for using LinkedIn to increase sales, raise brand awareness, recruit employees and reduce recruiting fees, and discover new markets for products and services. He also works with universities (students/staff/alumni), not-for-profit organizations, associations, executive peer advisory groups, and individuals. Wayne’s clients include organizations of all sizes, including IBM, Abbott Labs, Aflac, the American Marketing Association, and Northwestern University. He is a CPA, received an accounting degree from the University of Wisconsin- Whitewater and an MBA from Marquette University, and has received recognition for his public service in the Milwaukee community, where he resides with his wife of 39 years.