Bring the international phenomenon of Grace Trail into your coaching practice and your life, work and community! Learn how to build and acquire beliefs and skills that will help you and your clients move forward and invite in hope, resiliency and grace more often. By asking and reflecting on 5 key questions about the five components of GRACE – Gratitude, Release, Acceptance, Challenge and Embrace – you will find that you are walking off your worries and walking toward hope and possibility.
Gratitude: What am I Grateful for?
Release: What do I need to Release?
Accept: What is calling out for Acceptance?
Challenge: What is my next Challenge?
Embrace: What can I Embrace as possible?
Hear the amazing story that began in Anne Jolles’ kitchen 18 years ago during a time of despair and helped her rise up. Learn what she heard and saw that has now grown into a coaching method and resiliency tool that is being used worldwide.
Participants will earn 1.5 Resource Development CCEs for attending this webinar.
- Learn the 5 steps and 5 questions of Grace Trail
- Experience the energy of Grace Trail
- Understand the concepts of Gratitude, Release, Accept, Challenge and Embrace and how to apply them with individuals and to groups of any size / type
- Learn to customize questions to meet the intention of the individual or group that you are coaching
- Feel energized to bring hope and vitality back to their homes, organization, teams and the world
- Embrace and engage in techniques to engage in deeper conversations that matter
Anne Barry Jolles is a renowned life coach, award-winning author, TEDx speaker, and creator of Grace TrailⓇ. Blending life experiences and research, Jolles created the Grace Trail and has shared it with tens of thousands as it evolved for over a decade. The trail has many forms, including an actual trail in Plymouth, MA, virtual trails, workshops, webinars, retreats and products, and has been featured by Good Housekeeping, NPR, Boston Globe and more. Jolles thrives on helping courageous people take five steps to their best lives through her message of joy, hope, and resiliency.