Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Powerful Questioning Through Six Phases of the Growth Cycle with Nicole Pulito, PhD ,PCC
- Do you wonder if your questioning is going deep enough to ignite meaningful insight within your clients?
- Do you wonder if your questioning is connected to your client’s current state of being?
- Do you sometimes find yourself curious about the client’s story to a greater extent than their learning?
In this webinar, we’ll discuss how we as coaches facilitate meaningful, transformational and sustainable change within our clients through the use of powerful questioning. Participants will leave this webinar with:
- Knowledge of what “Powerful Questioning” means and how to question in a way that maximizes insight and movement within your client.
- A greater awareness of questioning in a way that aligns with your client’s current stage of development.
- A framework that allows you to match your questioning to your client’s current phase of the coaching engagement.
- Powerful questioning tools and resources you can leverage with your clients.
Attendees will earn 1.5 Core Competency CCEUs for attending this webinar.
Nicole Pulito has 20+ years of experience as an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist, talent strategy consultant and executive coach. Before she founded Gulan Pulito Coaching & Consulting in 2014, she worked with various talent strategy consulting firms on providing client solutions such as leader assessment, team effectiveness, succession planning, and leader development. As a psychologist and expert in adult development, she applies her unique 6 stage approach to her work with individual leaders, teams and organizations, to facilitate meaningful, transformational and sustainable change.
Thursday, March 14, 2019, 12:00 PM until 1:30 PM
online via our Zoom Webinar Platform
Education and Development