About ICF Wisconsin
ICF Wisconsin was chartered in January 2002. ICF Wisconsin’s goals are to:
- Enhance the professional development, practice-building and spirit of community among its members.
- Raise community awareness about the coaching profession.
- Provide a network through which its members can share opportunities.
- Provide a forum wherein the members can discuss issues of professional concern.
- Provide the opportunity for its members to collaborate in providing resources and solutions for their clients.
- Provide opportunities for its members to be of service to the area community.
- Provide a bi-directional communication channel between chapter members and the ICF headquarters and leadership.
- Encourage the highest standards of ethics, to model integrity, to assure ethical costs and services for our clients, and to help preserve the self-regulation and integrity of the coaching profession.
We are the premier learning and networking organization for professional coaches in Wisconsin.
We are a thriving, sustainable chapter creating:
a community of professional coaches
connection to those we can serve
collaboration among our members and with our alliances
competency development of our professional skills
Board of Directors:
President - Ndidi Yaucher
Past President – Nicole Pulito
Treasurer – Susan Slocum
Secretary – Laurie Crawford
Education & Development Chair – Laura Dolnik
Membership Chair – Yengyee Lor
Outreach Chair - Krista Morrissey
At Large Member - Lisa Robb
At Large Member - Tana Laudolff
At Large Member - Toral Livingston-Jha
We have a robust schedule of programming designed to build coaches business skills and their awareness of the ICF Core Competencies. There are a number of educational opportunities such as webinars offered through our Learning Community. The learning community offers competency and development resources for members to earn continuing education credits in order to achieve or maintain your credential. We also have local Member Connect meetings in various regions throughout Wisconsin to provide opportunities for face to face connection and learning.
We encourage you to visit the events page for a complete description of scheduled programs, pricing and registration information.
If interested in learning more about ICF Wisconsin, please subscribe to our monthly newsletter.